blog categories

Friday, March 12, 2010

it's official

well, i got the job that i really really wanted!!!! yay!! i start on tuesday. i will be assisting at daredevils & queens salon, in historic railroad square.... yessss!!! it's a start... i need to get my foot in the door somewhere, and i really couldn't think of a better place to do it. the salon is very funky and young, and seems like a great fit for me. somewhere that i won't have to compromise who i am and cover my tattoos, just to get a paycheck, or not be judged.

for those who know me, i got my cosmetology license in july of last year, and haven't worked since. i need to learn so much more before i go out and rent a station or try and make commission. i feel like it'll be a great start to a new chapter in my life. here are some pictures that i took from their facebook page to share.. excellent!!















No comments: