blog categories

Friday, March 2, 2012

a little late

just having a little friday night wind-down, enjoying a glass of two buck chuck, and uploading some photos to print!! figured i would drop a line while i was on here. my computer is a TANK and i rarely ever use it anymore, because i can accomplish most of the things that i need to while i am at work (bad girl, i know..) or from my phone!

anyhow, this post is about a little bit of valentine's fun that was had!! The ever so lovely Berta had a fun valentine making get together at her house... you can read more about it and check our projects and photos over here on her fabulous blog!

while i was at her house, i snapped a couple of quick pics with one of the fun retro lenses on my phone.
the cutest display of yummies that i have ever seen in my life!




yes, i do LOVE it!!!




well, more soon. i'm getting to being more organized and keeping my blog ideas in a notebook, so that i can be more active on here!






1 comment:

Berta said...

I was glad you could make it to my little Valentine crafty party :)