blog categories

Monday, March 15, 2010

productive

finally getting back into being, well semi-productive on my scrapbooking again.
have been working on my beauty school album lately,
it is way way huge... i've only been putting one photo per layout, i like doing that, but i am taking up so so much room! i already know that i will have to have a separate album just for my graduation photos, but now i am thinking i will need to separate out the ones from when i was in the freshman room into a separate album than when i was on the salon floor. eeeeek!!

i do my scrapbooking with my sister these days, at her house. the majority of my stuff is stored here, in my extremely small space, but i have shit spread out all over her house as well. i should take a picture of the mess i made in her spare room hahahahah!!!! and over half of the card table is just a mess of my stuff, and her side is all neat. so funny... she doesn't mind it if i come over regularly and scrap with her, but before this week i probably hadn't been over to scrap with her in like a month, so she called our mom to complain that i needed to come clean up my mess!!

well... sneaky peeky. i do probably have over 3o pages done in this album already, i just need to photograph them sometime when the lighting is right outside... but here are some quick camera phone photos of a couple of today's creations. i think i did 5 pages in total today, which is actually a lot for me, i normally do 1 or 2 then lose interest and run off into the other room to watch tv.
aw, this photo was taken the day before i graduated. lizzy and rissie, sittin at the break table. so much time was wasted just sitting at this table, sometimes sneaking out there allllll day, thus the title... hehe. mostly thanks to monique for the day she spent entirely outside hiding.

my shorties... sandra and rosa. despite some recent differences, i think that in the end these two will always be friends. they hit it off immediately, and then when i started i hit it off with them as well. so cute, little duckies.


well there you have it, some of the products of my mess for the day!!! yayyy!!


No comments: