blog categories

Sunday, August 8, 2010

feels like family.

we closed down the salon today for some good old fashioned bbq fun. there are 20 of us that work at dd&q... and i have to say that these are some of the best people that i have ever met in my life. it feels so amazing to me how everyone let me in to their family, and they are all so loving and caring. i have only been working there since march, but it feels like home to me already. just a quick group shot... we are missing two in this picture. more pictures to come soon. i kind of sat back and relaxed today and didn't take any photos, because my darling partner in crime kristen had it covered. then, we let heidi's daughter ella loose with the camera... people tend to strike funnier poses for kids with cameras!!! we will see how all those pictures turned out!!

No comments: